CLIENT Preparation Steps:
1. Assign an email address that will be used as communication/correspondence contact during migration.
2. Receive Transfer Access info (domain transfer code, cpanel access-usr/pwd) via email.
3. Get a hosting package from a provider which include domain with hosting migration services, as we do not do migration from our part.
Our recommended Cloud Hosting provider (click here ➚) offer free migration services with lifetime free domain :
- For Corporate: Minimum package of [@20GB storage; Rp250,000/month] to get lifetime free domain
- For Personal : Minimum package of [@4GB storage; Rp 90,000/month] to get lifetime free domain
- All packages have options for Monthly, Bi-Annual (every 6 months) or Annual (every 12 months) subscription
4. Request (free) migration from new cloud hosting provider ➚
- Fill out Migration Support Ticket (Form)
- Provide the Transfer Access info you received from us via email to the new hosting migration support team
5. Once the domain transfer is completed, then you can change the domain registrant contact information to reflect your ownership. Note that after a domain transfer between different registrars has been made, there will be a 60 day locking periode in which you can not transfer the domain again until after the 60 day periode has passed.
Please get the cloud hosting package of your choice within max. 72 hours of receiving the Transfer Access Info form us via email to ensure proper & timely transfer and migration process.